Monday 18 February 2008

Eczema.....what a nightmare


Hello, well this is my first post, I hope this finds you all well, The picture on the right 'Bad times' was taken 2 years ago when my eczema was at its worst. Things have improved for me a great deal since then. The main reason for this was finding out that I am allergic to dairy and intolerant to a number of common food types which I was eating regularly.
I now have much more control over my skin although it is still a constant battle and I am regularly fighting flare ups which for the life of me I cannot understand what caused them.
I am currently building a web site about my eczema and I hope to raise money for the National Eczema Society through my site.
The site will soon be available via this link http://www.our-eczema.com/
Cheers for now
Haircut.

No comments: