Tuesday 19 February 2008

Scratched my eczema to bits today

Had a nightmare of a day at work today and got myself really stressed out with things not going to plan. I have scratched myself to bits on the way home in the van. I started gently itching around the edge of the dry skin on my neck and gradually got more in to it before going full throttle and turning myself in to a bloody mess. It was lovely at the time!!!!, but it is really sore now and I am even more stressed!! Time for a piriton!!!!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...your couldn't have been more true to what happened to me last night when I was driving home from work. A small scratch which turned into a mindless ripping session into my skin. Before I knew it, I had flakes of skin all over my seat, my pants, my seatbelt even.

You are extremely brave for making this blog and I am so glad to have found it today. Your strength has helped me feel a little better about my condition today..so thanks a million.

Yours truly,
Ayaka

Lisa said...

I am the mother of an 11y/o with eczema. It seems so rare that anyone has ever encountered it. I am 38 and had bouts of it that were bad enought to require hospitalizations. Am having a tough time assisting my child through this.

Thanks for you words, only those who've had it actually know what it's like.


So glad to have "stumbled upon" your blog.

Lisa